Working software is better, than comprehensive documentation
Therefore, most of the effort was spent to create better software, that write about it. Until now…
Sharing insights as presentations
It takes time and many iterations to make good software, but there are plenty of good ideas, that come along the way. Those ideas were presented in technical meet-ups:
- The power of visualization (in Lithuanian)
- Linking context with Graph database
- History (and maybe future) of Zooming based user interfaces
- Choosing programming language for Desktop Zooming User Interface
- Thinking about best way to store and share Graph relations
- Reviewing alternatives of different data storage
- Testing technologies for more natural collaboration
In all those presentations you can see small logo of:
Because most of the material for those presentations came, while building Auginte project.
Time for blog posts
Blog have a better format to show progress of the project. Including architectural decisions, vision, small and bigger insights.
Project came to the stage, where comments and external input is more valuable than initial idea.
Technology enthusiast and a speaker, sharing knowledge in local technology meetups (E.g. VilniusPHP, NFQ talks) and conferences (E.g. Infoshow, Fosdem).
Latest posts by Aurelijus Banelis (see all)
- Speed-up UI with separation of rendering and state - 2016-11-01
- Short-term plans: Event-sourced mobile web - 2016-10-23
- Auginte blog starts its journey - 2016-10-17